Low-voltage Test Supply Power Electric Contact Indicator
- PRODUCT DETAIL
The electric contact power indicator is made according to IEC60335 for standard electric shock prevention test. It provides a 40-45V power supply in the IP test for metal wire.
1. The electric contact power indicator use digital chips, it has over-current and short circuit protect function.
2. Digital display, can see the voltage clearly.
3. Sound indicator, can make you focus on the test and don’t need to find an indicating light.
4. Thickening aluminum box, better for heat exchange.
5. Small size, easy to carry.
Input :AC 180-250V
1. Turn on the tested sample, one head of the device connect to the plug. According to different standard, the connection to the ground wire need to follow to the standard.
2. Connect the other head of the device to the testing tool. According to different standard, it will need to exert certain thrust. Please try to use with the tools with thrust.
3. During the test, if there’s any sound indicating, which means the sample is not pass the test.
Please do the conduction test before the test, in case the test wire damage to affect the result.
Please take care of it and put it up and down slightly.